Thursday, June 25, 2009

back to being human~

I think I could never have been able  to taste such sweet day with nothing to do if I have not spent the past whole month burying myself in studying and getting prepared for the board exam.

I spent the last two days in Manuel L. Quezon University with my friends who are also to become professional social workers after the 'right of passage'. But before that, we attended the  week long review classes at the university guided by professors we had from 1st year college and I felt that it was in those days that we were able to strengthen our group's cohesion. A friend was really glad that we stay together most of the time now than we were before. I will miss the block~ I will not be able to see them everyday unlike last month and the last 4 years when I expect to see them in class almost everyday.


June 19, 2009 (bday celeb for Myrel)
 
I love how the 2-day board exam ended with the Transformers 2 movie viewing. I forgot about the board exam while while watching it. Also, after getting out of the theater, I thought the cars I passed by would suddenly transform and attack us or drive us home. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment