Thursday, December 29, 2011

live your dreams, don't oversleep.

I had a rough day today at the office. All because of my mistake of accidentally preparing 2 cheques for my clients. I only learned the consequence of what I did when the accountant told me that to cancel the cheques would pertain going through the long line of bureaucracy of signatures again just the way it had undergone at the beginning. I'm sorry for it and because of my frustration with myself, I had many other persons whom I dealth with negatively. Like, our dear Administrative Assistant who just pulled the paper off my hands, and I strictly told him "What are you doing? Can't you see I'm in a hurry?". But anyway, after a few minutes, I didn't want my anger to be retained in my heart for it was painful too. So, I tried to make it subside and luckily, on my way to the bank with my clients, one child tapped me and smilingly greeted me "Ate!". That made my day.

Anyway, that isn't the true purpose of today's post.

With Kuya Onin and Reika. ^^
Photo by Kuya Onin

In the evening, I went out with Kuya Onin and Reika to the Christmas Party of the Bloomfields at 70's Bistro, Anonas, Quezon City. After a long last day of the year at work, I thought I wanted to enjoy this evening as a reward. And what I got, was more than that.

With schoolmates from UP, united by Bloomfields. :3
Photo by Kuya Onin

While the Bloomfields were playing, I could see their souls in the songs and the music that their instruments produce. It was harmony, it was peace amidst noise and it was a moment where I got refreshed with my goals for the next year. As I watched Rocky played the drums and sing, Louie in the base guitars, Lakan in the lead guitars and Dino in the rhythm guitars, I saw four people enjoying life, living the moment, chasing after their dreams after all the years they had gone through. I also saw four people enjoying each other's company and sticking with it, genuine friendship, I guess. An hour of them playing on stage rekindled the happiness and admiration I had for them and their band.

The Bloomfields, on stage performing Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
Photo courtesy of Kuya Onin.

Because of these four people, I wanted to also become a person who is actively chasing after her dream, finding one's passion and enjoying life. This week, I've been pondering with what I should change with myself for the next year (in my crowded rooms for improvement) as well as re-planning my life in order to have a healthy, balanced and happy 2012. Last year, I have been sleeping a lot, especially on the months were I was recovering from my illness. And so, this year until the next years I want to "live my dreams and don't oversleep."

By the middle of the year 2012, I'd be a post-graduate student of Psychology hopefully and by the end of the year 2012, I hope to have my own DSLR to finally hone my interest in photography and (stop getting pictures from Kuya Onin.) Lol. Anyway, I'll try to think more about 2012 New Year's Resolution tomorrow.

But, here's some pictures of me with the Bloomfields. Yey! やった!
All pictures were taken by my dear friend, Kuya Onin.

With Lakan, the lead guitarist.

With Louie, bass guitars and voice.
You should really see him dance while paying the bass on stage. :3

With schoolmate Dino (rhythm guitars and voice).

And... I was the one who took this picture of him, with Kuya Onin's camera. :D

Lastly, with Rocky (drums and voice).
I felt a little sad not seeing his drum solo last night,
but, it was a good night.

Thank you Bloomfields! Cheers to 2012! :)

2 comments:

  1. yeah,, have your camera the soonest, so you can also take pictures of me ^^, I just woke up lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tama! Kasi laging wala ka sa picture. :P
    Official Photographer Kuya Onin!

    Gising na at hinihintay ka na ni Itaru. ;)

    ReplyDelete