Thursday, September 24, 2009

that lacking sleep is better than sleeping all day~

because I've always been a deep sleeper, I never knew what I was missing. Last night, we spent time with Fine Interaction Team, ACCE-Japan Supporting team for Smokey Mountain. It was not a formal event but more like get-together of friends. While I was asleep, Tomomi, Koji and Shohei shared life stories which I regret not hearing. I could have learned more about them, understand them more and improve friendship but I was asleep.

So from now on, I will always try to make the most out of time because you never knew how important each minute is when it''s already too late as hours already passed.

And from now, I will change this blog to "what I learned today?" to keep it simple and so that I could easily write everyday. I missed you blog. Sorry, I was busy with the tour and summer camp. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment