Friday, September 25, 2009

that plans may change, be ready for anything~

"As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that will make you happier than you originally planned." - Lyra, 06/02/09


 
For example..
You plan to eat on Jollibee... errr I planned to eat in KFC for dinner tonight but the line was too long. I was very hungry and wanted to eat as soon as possible so I went to the stall beside KFC in Gateway's Foodcourt. The stall sells dumplings! In the end, I paid about 20 pesos less than the meal I already plan to eat and I discovered that Dumpling's strawberry iced tea is delicious! I 

Another one...
For so many years, one may have stayed in a relationship with someone she thought she loved. Yet, everyday, she thinks that there is something missing despite the current stability. And then in one sudden moment, she forgets about the years they shared as she met another guy who for some reason, felt like his 'Mr. Right". So she breaks up with Boyfriend for Long Years and for the next years, she never felt more happy! Actually, I hope this happy ending happens to me~ I pray so~

In my last year in college, I discovered the profession I really wanted to be part of - to be a doctor for children! BUT, after four months from being a fresh graduate from university, my plan has changed. Today's dream is more simple, more easy to reach, more fulfilling - I dream for more people to take action against poverty! In this light, I want to be professor of Social Work in the university to help students realize what I realized - and to feel what great happiness I feel in helping poor people presently. and simultaneously, continue being staff of ACCE-Philippines - a lifetime commitment, if I can. ^__^ I

No comments:

Post a Comment