Saturday, April 11, 2009

Well, come. :)

Errrrr. I recently finished my requirements for fieldwork. And yeah, I might be working as a social worker soon. I was riding a tricycyle, just after when my fieldwork partner and I (with another research assistant), just finished an ocular visit to a working place of someone who makes suman and tamales at Batangas. Uhh well, that's when I thught of putting up this weblog. And I think it would make me inspire to do the tasks of being a good social worker.

About me: I'm Kristiane, 19 years old. One sibling. One mother. One Father, One love (Pika!!). :D On vacant hours, I play FLyff, read manga, plurrrkkk~  and facebook, practice playing teh guitar and read. There's so many things I want to do in my life yet I don't have enough time to do all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment