Thursday, April 30, 2009

today's randomness~

I've realized just this morning that memories are brought up by distinct scent. I've tried to use the perfume I had last semester and the minute I inhaled its scent, I told myself "amoy Flyff!". I sniffed my present cologne, "San Juan, Batangas!" came up, and my favorite perfume last year retold a past that I wouldn't want to visit again (errr,  I remembered my ex).  So it's fun to try different perfumes/colognes to insert bits of memories into different scents.

 

Finally, I now know what cream puffs taste like. I've been wondering its taste since I first saw Soushi-kun eat one at Zettai Kareshi. And I validated that the CRAM puff sold in Bahay ng Alumni was actually cream puff, a lady explained that the sign outside their pastry house was just mistaken.

 

Perfumes and cream puffs , things I enjoy in my personal life. Now that I'm working at ACCE, I found joy in the little things I do for myself and most importantly, I've now learned how important saving is. The story about ACCE and how I got the job would be in another blog post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment