Friday, May 1, 2009

career dilemma~


I got sad on the news that Chuck would not have Season 3 while I've now grown fond of Sarah and her cuteness. And Chuck some kinda resembles Jeric and his personality yet a little less talkative. What I love with Chuck is the gadgets, that I would like to also have one and the idea of being a spy, oh so cool. In the Philippines though, there are no spies or CIA or so I think.

On my way home, I again thought of my future, of what I'm going to be or what job I would stay in. I learned that my friend who was a batch a year older than I, is now a medical social worker which I was planning and wanting to be since my freshmen year in Social Work. And I looked back on my dream *an impossible dream* of me being a doctor. If I would like to be a doctor, a pedia specifically, I better start medschool this school year yyyeeetttt I errr we don't have money for med education. So then, if I was a medical social worker, I'll be working in a hospital which is still close to the profession I dream of, or so I believe. Pondering on that, I better then continue on the path of being a development worker, CO, macro social work though I still am uncomfortable of the thought. I wish I could have been like Sarah who was good in martial arts and be recruited in CIA, but then again, impppoosssible.~

What I'll be in five years? Still have no idea.
But most definitely,  I'll still rest my shoulder in social work.

For today, I enjoyed translating to Syohe what he hears from the gathering of workers, farmers, women and youth in this not-so-holiday May 1st. I guess I'll have to concentrate on the present and let the future by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment