Monday, January 2, 2012

love does things for reasons that reason cannot understand.

"I am tired of trying to hold things together that cannot be held. Trying to control what cannot be controlled. I am tired of denying myself what I want for fear of breaking things I cannot fix. They will break no matter what we do." Celia Bown (The Night Circus, Erin Morgenstern)
From my friend, Lyra



And I'm sorry for very random thoughts. 


28 months or 852 days or 20,448 hours or 1,226,880 minutes.

This is not a love post. This is a post about love. 
I knew this time would come but I didn't expect it would come too soon.
It was time to say goodbye.

In the year 2011, I thought it was lost, then it came back then I realized in the last day of the year that it was a delusion. I was looking for things I could not see, in the darkness. That there was of no difference in comparison with friendship, as I felt more loved by my friends. So then, we're better off as friends. Or maybe, it was better for me to wander around the world alone first.


At times, I thought it was not the right time. There was NEVER a right time. Why wait for the right time when there is no right time until you make it happen! Untimely as it is. Today I learned... Newton's first law of motion "The velocity of a body remains constant unless the body is acted upon by an external force." applies to love too. I always believed "Love does not die a natural death. It dies because of sadness, and it dies because of lack of nurturing." I hope he understood that.




In the year 2009, I told myself "the next time I fall in love, it would be my last." And so I hold on, not realizing I would be hurt too much in the process of not letting go.

In the year 2007, I found my own definition of love, that "Love is an understanding between two people that only the two of them can understand." If there is no more understanding nor communication, how can it grow? Love starts with mutual understanding, isn't it?


Bakit sayo pa nagkagusto?
Parang bula, ika'y naglaho. 
(January to July 2011) 
- Porque by Maldita


Once a stranger, twice an enemy, thrice a lover. What's worst about love is that it consumes everything, leaving nothing behind. It drives you into sleepless nights and happy mornings. But then, all the memory will be washed away once its gone. Strangers become friends then lovers then strangers again. That is what I don't like about it. However, it's inevitable.


On the first day of 2012, I realized... Love is not planned nor forced to bloom. Love happens, as it happens naturally. And I hope, it would be long enough before I start to write about love again.


Love is troublesome. Let's just enjoy the present, learn from the past and look forward to future. 愛は面倒ですレッツが存在単に楽しむ過去から学び、将来を楽しみにしています


Whatever the reason is, I hope I understand it soon.



Here's a better version, I couldn't tag in Blog Post ->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDR_ldGke6A&ob=av2n

No comments:

Post a Comment