Saturday, May 9, 2009

because i miss you so much


Pika looks really cute in this picture that's why I love it yet he told me that he doesn't like it since he looks like gay. I think otherwise. ~.~

This is a back post so I can't pretty much say what happened on this day but what I can remember is that I've had so many moody moments on that day yet Pika never walked away from me. He just walked beside me, held my hand and kept quiet while we were walking and I was pissed-off. After we claimed the pictures from a photo shop, I smiled a little and then got moody again. That's when we passed by a pet shop and he suggested that we look around the shop, "i haven't took you here, have i?". My mood suddenly changed after seeing fishes, the lazy siamese cat which I would love to have as a pet and the golden retriever whom Jeric proposed to buy in exchange of his Flyff character. I refused. ~.~ But I'll never forget how he managed to think of a way to lighten me up and kept patient amidst my mood swings. <3


This is the picture I keep in my wallet and in moments with nothing to do or when I'm tired, I look at it and remember how patient Pika is with me in our relationship. I miss you. ILY. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment