Tuesday, May 19, 2009

a day with Rose Ann

Rose Ann stick up with me the whole day.. even in the extra task in accomplishing my university clearance since mine was pending as I was underassessed in a General Education course in my first year in the university. She was also there when the lady told me that they are not prioritizing any papers since it is not just me that wants the university clearance immediately. I was only asking her if it could be processed immediately since because of days that it was stucked in the processing, my TOR needed for the application for licensure examination was also pending. ~.~ 
 

*Pictures were taken on our way to the Office of the University Registrar. Pictures from UP are a beauty.

After seeing the looongggg line in NSO for request of birth certificate copy-issuance, Rose Ann, Alvin and I decided to request online which only took us about 5 minutes and the travel to BDO where we paid about 20 minutes. Then, Rose Ann and I went back to UP for my clearance and headed to SM North where we paid for a photographer to make us a passport size picture exclusive for the license exam application. It was already late in the afternoon that we finished and so we decided to roam around SM North and try on some good dresses. We definitely enjoyed it after a bunch of munching over fries, coke and 39ers meal of Jollibee. :) If our feets were not hurting, we could have stayed longer but it was and we both feel very tired. Today was a day to cherish since Rose Ann promised to treat me the day she gets her first salary. Weee! =)
 



This is a view from the footbridge where I walked for 10 minutes before getting to the train station that would take me home. It's much more beautiful in the picture, yet it's not... coz you can't touch, smell and feel pollution. ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment