Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my nook in the office~


When Alvin asked me to describe how the office looks like, I simply told him that "hmmm, like a home". The office isn't like the ordinary air-conditioned, white-colored office yet it fits me and I like staying in my nook editing the newsletter. I feel like home, where I could sneak into the kitchen when I feel hungry or just want to take a break by drinking cold water or coffee. In the right is a cabinet for my books though I haven't inserted any since I'm a newbie. The office is even better when my other co-staff are there, laughing around jokes and then in a while, back to their serious paperwork.

My work in ACCE is very different from my fieldwork in my senior year and I still haven't figured out why. The first time I stepped into the office and met the executive sec and finance officer, I felt easy and comfortable with them and the thought of working in ACCE seemed like an unexpected wish come true and I definitely said to myself  "yes, it's social work". Here is the agency's VMG. (from the Operation's Manual)
















































































































































st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }





/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}





No comments:

Post a Comment