Thursday, May 14, 2009

wish I could be a child again~

When I was a child I slept at afternoons and some other times, I sneak out of the house to play with children of my age. When I was a child, I didn't care what food I ate, if there were nutrients or not and I was given the privilege to eat sweets limitlessly. When I was a child, I care about the world less as I was contented in my own little world of play, of TV and of thinking of shallow things, of spending time with Papa and of messing with my brother. As I grow old, I had become so inclined in knowing about the world, its systems and why things got the way it is.. and now I feel tired just thinking about these things. Somehow, I wish I had little knowledge about it then I would have an excuse not to think of solution to these ill-gotten problems. But it's not the way I want it to be, humans have lifelines and mine has gotten into its middle, as I believe it to be. I feel like I will never feel the same innocence, contentment and happiness in simplicity back when I was young. When I was a child, I looked forward on what my future would be and now that I've grown, I regret having gone to the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment