Saturday, October 10, 2009

that Dory was right~

when she told Marlin to "JUST KEEP SWIMMING", on their impossible journey to find Nemo.


To look back in the past is good but just look back and learn from it, never regret your decisions and never forever ponder on what could have been if one has done that or has not done this. It will make one's life complicated. Looking back, I too had thought of regret that I can never bring back the past again because of my sudden decision. But I didn't turn back, I just kept walking ahead. I may have lost friendship and trust of other people but I have to move on. There are reasons why there are only few grains of sand left in your hand as you walk farther along the shore. One may never know the reason, it's just is.

And.. in one's decision, not all may agree, others may question. Others may change how they may look at you but don't fret. As long as one knows, he or she is happy with the decision, one must continue. I cannot be friends with all. I cannot be liked by all. We are individuals with different tastes, with different personalities and with different preferences that is why there would always be persons who would never jive in with each other at a given place, at a given time and at a given situation. Maybe~ D:

So from now, whatever difficulty I may face of whatever happens, I will just thinking most likely like Dory. Anyway, my brother already told me that he sees me as Dory. "Just keep swimming~".

Hmmm. And Ending Song of Skip Beat is quite related (but it's quite mixed up with the love story but still it's about 'just keep swimming') with this blog post so I wanna share Namida by 2BACKKA. Here is lyrics and here is the song. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment