Friday, October 9, 2009

that feelings towards friends never change~

When I get to see my friends (my block mates) again after 4 months, I felt the same kind of happiness that I felt months back. Funny jokes, unrespectful and honest yet friendly remarks towards one another, taking wacky pictures spontaneously  and more was nostalgic. It seemed like nothing has changed. That's good. Errrr except for us being workers now and for new updates about love stories. :)


Dinner at Bacolod Chicken Inasal with
Ariel, Clang, Jeany, Korina, Lian, Lani and Teresa.
More memories captured in photos here.
 Click!
 
And.. I learned to love walking because it makes your time with a friend longer and you get to share stories more. I always loved walking with Lani and she feels the same way. While walking, she advices me about my decisions, shares interests with me which makes me want to talk to her more. And last night while we walked to the bus station, I told her scenes from a love story that she told could be made into a movie. It is the first time that she is happy about her friend's love story. I am glad. ^_^
 
When one is with friends, one will always be happy. ^___^ I don't want to end the day even. The miracle of friendship makes me wonder more than I wonder about the "7 wonders of the world."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment